WHAT IS WRITER’S WORLD?
DATE FOR WRITER’S WORLD 2017 TBA
NOVEMBER 12, 2016 from 12:00-3:00 p.m.
Next Key Center
1385 Hamilton Pkwy.
Novato, CA 94949
Writer’s World 2016 is a premiere event for BAIPA members and guests who will have a unique opportunity to find the support services they need in one room! Members will be able to get up close and personal with representatives from regional writer/publisher organizations and meet vendor members with services designed to help independent publishers produce, distribute, and market their print and digital books and products.
BAIPA is an educational organization dedicated to elevating the art of the independent author-publisher. Members include creative people who are involved in various aspects of publishing, linking writers with the services they need to publish and sell their work.
Free for attendees!
Raffle Prizes • Mini-consultations • Snacks • Fun
Who will be there?
- California Writers Club Marin
- California Writers Club: Redwood Writers
- Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA)
- Nonfiction Writers Assn. & Authority Publishing Association
- San Francisco Writers Conference
- David Colini Carr, Editor
- Karin Fisher-Golton, Children’s Book Editing Services
- Lily O’Brien, Editor
- Linda Jay, Editorial Services
- Arlene Miller, The Grammar Diva
- John Byrne Barry
- David Kudler, Stillpoint Digital Press
- Betsy Grazini Fasbinder
- Judy Baker, Brandvines: author marketing strategies
- Dawn Marie Carlson, Dawn to Dusk Enterprises
- Kathy Downs, Fox Fabrique
- Deborah Myers, Health at Your Fingertips
- Kerry Rego Consulting
- Judy Reyes, Reliance Admin
- Star Dewar, Star Shots Photography
- Joel Friedlander, The Book Designer
- Arianna Golden, Abyssinian Books
- Mitchell Levy, AhaThat
- Sam Barry, Book Passage
- Lee Foster, Foster Travel Publishing
- Gordon Burgett, Communication Unlimited
- Fred Fassett, Minuteman Press
- Becky Parker Geist, Pro Audio Voices
- Rosina Wilson
- Ruth Schwartz, Book Midwife, aka The Wonderlady
- Ingram Content Group/IngramSpark
You can download, print, or email the event flyer. Share it with your friends.
Volunteers Needed for the Event
We need volunteers to help with:
- Filling goodie bags before the event
- BAIPA Ambassadors the day of the event
- Table Wranglers
- Relief for Vendors
We need your cheerful smiles and helping hands to make this event the best one ever. You will only need to give us a few hours of your time. We want you to participate in Writer’s World and we have opportunities for you to get involved.
Volunteers earn additional raffle tickets
We are planning a volunteer orientation meeting where we will go over your responsibilities and we will fill the goodie bags. We will have an after the event party to celebrate too. And, we will give a shout out to volunteers on the BAIPA Blog and at the next meeting. Meeting details to come.
If you would like to participate, please contact Judy Baker at 707.938.2586.
We appreciate all of you who have registered to become an exhibitor. You can apply for our waiting list. You can apply today by completing the form below and returning with your payment of $35 (to cover the cost of sign). Meet with people who need your expertise to assist them with their book production cycle. Details are on the form. Sponsors, please send your logo as a .jpeg file, thank you.
Space is limited
As a Writer’s World sponsor, you have an opportunity to display your business, build your brand awareness, and show your support for an important cause: the arts. Enjoy networking with our members and potential members who are authors, writers, publishers and others who need your products and services. Bring your table banner, promotional materials, staffing, raffle prizes, handouts, and more to educate and inform our audience about your products and services and to develop new, creative projects.
- Enhance your customer base through your involvement, increase exposure for your business in the community, and reach your potential customers and clients, with options for every budget. Also, you have an opportunity to provide a mini-workshop during the afternoon to educate and inform the audience.
- In-kind Donations: Items needed include raffle prizes, goodie bag items, promotional items, beverages, snacks, commercially prepared food items, receive promotional acknowledgments at the event, and on our website event page.
- Novel $150: Event table close to the entrance, name and logo in event program, flyers, and posters, recognition announcements at the event, recognition on website, social media recognition, press release recognition, and recognition at the event entrance, less visibility.
- Folio $250: Event table near the entrance, name and logo in event program, flyers, and posters, recognition announcements at the event, recognition on website, social media recognition, press release recognition, and recognition at the event entrance, medium visibility.
- Epic $500: Event table closest to entrance, name and logo in event program, flyers, and posters, recognition announcements at event, recognition on website, social media recognition, press release recognition, and recognition at the event entrance, greatest visibility.
Join us and complete the form today! Space is limited.
#BAIPAWritersWorld @BAIPAWritersWorld BAIPA.org
BAIPA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Event participation implies your photo release on social media, website, and promotional materials.