The 2018 BAIPA BOOK AWARDS Contest is now OPEN
How to Enter your book made easy
- Books published between January 1, 2017, and June 30, 2018, are eligible.
- You are a member of BAIPA in good standing through December 31, 2018
- You may join BAIPA and then submit your books for the contest. If you are not yet a member, please go to our membership page
- Genres: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Memoir, Children’s, Young Adult, Poetry
- Three copies of each book entered
- A fee of $50 per book submitted
- Include a printed copy of your submission form with each book
- Entries must be received no later than September 30, 2018
- You may complete your entry form (shown below) or you may download the form as a Microsoft Word document or pdf.
- If you are using a printable form, please fill it out and mail it along with your books and payment.
- Put one copy of your form in each of the books.
- If you complete your form online, include a copy of the email confirmation with each copy of your book.
Make Checks payable to BAIPA
Send your books to:
Bev Scott, Suite 1275
870 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Award winners will be notified by mail and will receive certificates and cash prizes. The winners will also be recognized at a special awards ceremony.
While we typically use the category specified on your entry, we reserve the option of selecting an alternate genre if deemed appropriate.
The decisions of the judges and the Book Awards Program Coordinator are final. Books become the property of BAIPA and will not be returned.