There are two opportunities coming up for author-publishers.
FIRST: If you are sitting there with a finished manuscript, you (and other authors like you!) can get past these hurdles and other obstacles, and finally publish your book—quickly, confidently, and easily—turning out something that looks and reads as well as anything a traditional publisher would put out.
You might be interested in a FREE workshop training on August 18 at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern, titled The 7 Keys to Successful Self-Publishing. In it, I’ll talk about some of the most common barriers to getting published, and how you can avoid them.
In this special hour-long training, you’ll also discover
- Why it matters where you publish: The pros, the cons, and which self-publishing platforms to use.
- How to set your retail pricing to maximize sales and your royalties.
- Why “Expanded Distribution” is a TRAP and not all it’s cracked up to be
- Why you need your own ISBNs and publishing company name.
- How to easily get Advance Review Copies—they’re not just for agents anymore. I’ll explain how to get yours.
- How to get listed outside of Amazon, with online retailers like Barnes and Noble, BooksaMillion, and more!
This special workshop will give you the most important information you need in order to publish your finished manuscript THIS YEAR. No more waiting, worrying, and wondering about WHEN it’s going to happen or how to do a really professional job getting it done.
SECOND: On August 20th, from 10AM-12Noon Pacific, I will be delivering a two-hour BAIPA Morning Workshop entitled:
Working Effectively with IngramSpark
You can find complete information and registration links on the BAIPA home page.
BOTH events are online via Zoom.