If you’re gearing up to promote your new book or to revive an already published title, you might think you should do a book tour. Contact bookstores and cafes. Make posters. Sell books out of the trunk of your car.
But in our wild and futuristic world, now you can do a book tour without leaving home.
You can read about it here in How to Run Your Own Online Book Tour and Save Money, by Penny Sansevieri, founder of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., and a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert.
The morning session will focus on the best ways to get the most out of an online book tour and ways to significantly increase your book exposure online.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to determine when you should start pitching bloggers.
- How to know which bloggers to pitch and which ones to stay away from.
- How to find the right bloggers for your book.
- How to get the most out of your blogger feature.
- How to double or triple the reviews you get.
The afternoon workshop will be a deeper dive into online book tours, plus how to gain early momentum on Amazon.
Penny Sansevieri, an Adjunct Professor who teaches Self-Publishing at NYU, is the author of 18 books, including How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon, 5-Minute Book Marketing for Authors and How to Revise and Re-Release Your Book!