Did you release a book this year, and you’re wondering how your experience compares?
Or do you have a book coming in 2024, and you’d like tips on how to prepare?
During this interview, Beth’s generous tips include:
- How to prepare for, and get the most from, bookstore appearances
- The simple tactic, suggested by her publicist, that encouraged Beth’s existing network to buy the book
- The author platform tasks you should tackle well ahead of your book release, so you’re not distracted during the actual launch
- How Beth uses her website for both in-depth storytelling and to generate more author events
- The mistake many authors make when searching for an audiobook narrator
- How small habits like journaling and note-taking can generate powerful book material
- How to identify the theme of your book, to use as a marketing “hook”
(Remember, books make great gifts! Where to get your copy of Deep Waters – or read on, for the link to win a copy)
Watch the whole interview, or jump to the topic you want to hear about:
Win a signed copy of Deep Waters!
Beth is kindly offering to send a signed copy of Deep Waters to one winner.
For details of how to enter, visit this page where this interview originally appeared.
Closing date: November 28, 2023.