Dear BAIPA members – here is an opportunity to enter your books in the Nautilus Book Awards
The new Nautilus Season will open in 24 days – on Wed, September 21, 2016.
We are excited about launching our 19th Season, and look forward to receiving and reading your wonderful books!
Last year, we received high-quality entries from 36 states of the USA and from 16 other nations. We anticipate with joy that the program may surpass that this year, based on the many comments and inquiries we have received during the summer.
Here are some quick announcements and reminders:
- The revised Book Categories list is posted on the Nautilus website here. Three of the category descriptions have been enlarged and updated (03, 12, and 25). All other categories remain the same as last year. We send gratitude to the several authors who sent recommendations regarding the descriptions; your input helps us fine-tune and upgrade the Categories to reflect fields of wisdom that are growing at the leading-edge of our literary culture.
- To be eligible this year, each book entry needs a publication (&/or copyright) date in either 2015 or 2016.
- Sending your entry: We welcome entries from September 21, 2016 through February 10, 2017 (by postmark date).
- Entry Fees are the same this season as they have been the past several years, with the three-phase timing: Early Discount rates are $165 first category, and $135 second/third category; these rates apply between Sept 21 through October 31, 2016. The Regular Entry Fees increase by $10 each and apply during November and December; then the Final Entry Fees increase another $10 each, and apply during January and February. All this will be described on the website by the launch date.
- The Entry Form and Instructions will be posted on our website about a week prior to the September 21 launch date, to assist you in completing the Form at your convenience.
For any questions, contact Mary Belknap, Director, at [email protected]