I recently had the great pleasure of narrating Where Flows the Creek: a Romp in the eDimension by editor David Colin Carr (also a former BAIPA board member). This tale of an aging elf was a delightful collaboration largely because of the charm of the characters encountered along the route of the elf’s creek as he follows it to the sea.
- SoCal writer Melody Sullivan writes: “There’s a whole other life that comes through the recording. Not to be listened to while driving.”
- Former BAIPA member L James Johnson adds: “a professional production of a textured, woven story that drew me wanting more.”
- “A cult classic.” Nancy London, co-author of Our Bodies, Our Selves.
- “A charming, untraditional introduction to the realms of aging and dying and death.” L James Johnson, author of The Jesus Principle
- “Rich imagery to be enjoyed in small bites . . . like chocolate.” Rev. Jane Bronson
- “Exquisite, precious, pure delight.” Connie Clark, local author of Joy After 50: A Woman’s Guide
The book is also available in print and ebook. For the audiobook edition, you can find it here or at your favorite audiobook retailer. Audiobook purchases from this site provide the highest royalties to the author — and we all know how important it is to support indie authors!