If you’ve come to more than a few BAIPA meetings, you already know that if you want to learn about self-publishing, there’s no better person to learn from than Ruth Schwartz, book midwife, self-publishing consultant, and, we’re thrilled to say, BAIPA board member once again.
She’ll be presenting “Best Practices for Self-Publishing with KDP and IngramSpark,’ February 23 at Book Passage. It’s the monthly meeting of the California Writers Club-Marin. It’s only $5 for CWC members, and $10 for non-members.
Ruth will explain the basics of how to get the most self-publishing juice from using KDP and IngramSpark efficiently and in the right order, including
- How to set your book up on KDP, and why to do your paperback first.
- How KDP makes it easy to add your Kindle edition once the paperback is set up.
- How to order proofs from KDP.
- Why to set up your book with IngramSpark — and why you may not need to bother.
- How to avoid paying any fees to IngramSpark.
Find out more at cwcmarin.com