Calling All NonFiction Writers!
For our non-fiction writers, here’s a great opportunity to attend an online conference and gather a lot of valuable information from industry pros. This year’s event focuses on marketing strategies and revenue streams for authors. The NonFiction Writers Conference, founded and managed by CEO Stephanie Chandler (our September presenter at BAIPA), is a huge hit with writers of non-fiction.
The fall Nonfiction Writers Conference is happening November 7-8, 2019. The event theme is Promote and Profit, and speakers will cover an array of topics, including DIY publicity strategies, revenue stream opportunities, bulk book sales, and much more. Best of all, this event is completely virtual—all sessions are conducted via webinar—no travel is required!
In addition, attendees can:
- Participate in our popular Ask-a-Pro sessions, complementary one-on-one consultations with literary agents, publishing and marketing pros, and other industry experts (delivered by phone or Skype).
- Access a private, attendees-only Facebook group.
- Download bonus material, available as soon as you register.
- Receive event replay recordings (audio and video) and typed transcripts, depending on the registration level you choose.
- Add membership in the Nonfiction Writers Conference, depending on the registration level you choose.
Early Bird Discount Code
You can even save 30% by using this code – which expires 10/11: WRITER30
North Bay Chapter of NonFiction Authors Association
BAIPA President Becky Parker Geist just stepped up to be a local chapter leader for the North Bay for the NonFiction Authors Association. More coming on this soon! Becky will also be one of the Ask-a-Pro team at NFWC, providing brief consultations to participants.