My first Kickstarter Campaign for RIP Corey, My Friend Died, It Sucks — Short Graphic Novel ends on Tuesday, January 3, 2023, at 9:00 pm PT
The update as of December 31, 2022:
• 77% funded with 3 days to go
• 62 backers pledged $8,976 of my 11,700 goal, with $2,724 left to raise
• 97% of the money pledged is from people I know and reached out to primarily by email or Facebook posts on my personal page
• I’ll be trying more frequent posts and hashtags this week.
• I explored having a marketing professional do major outreach daily to multiple social media platforms. Their quote was a few thousand dollars, which doesn’t make sense for me. I don’t have the time or patience to sign up for and learn multiple platforms right now, but I may try.
• My daughter just helped me make my first TikTok video this evening.
• Ok, I just logged back into my LinkedIn which I haven’t touched for 13 years. I posted the Kickstarter and sent a few direct messages to old friends.
I’ll let you know how it turned out. If you can’t wait, here’s the link to find out the status:
Thank you for all your support in getting me to this point in my self-publishing journey.
Happy New Year!