Don’t forget to mark your calendars for Writer’s World, on Saturday, November 12 from 12-3pm, a meeting place for publishing professionals to mingle while enjoying refreshments. If you pre-register, upon arrival you will receive a goody bag packed with lots of useful and fun stuff.
In addition to meeting and greeting with a wide array of publishing professionals, there are lots of other things planned that include:
- Get an author headshot done by a professional. You can even sign up for that in advance by emailing: [email protected]. Remember to dress professionally for your photo.
- Plan to stay all afternoon—we will be raffling off prizes.
- Enjoy two mini workshops:
- Writing a non-fiction book in eight hours that you use to grow your business
- Necessary vs. nice-to-have software tools to make your reader experience awesome (and sell more books!)
And don’t forget to attend BAIPA’s regular morning meeting from 9am to 12pm, to learn more about the Independent Book Publishers Association and why every writer should know how to leverage their membership.
Writers World is sponsored by Abyssinian Books, Aha That, The Book Designer, and Kerry Rego Consulting