Discover how to sell to non-bookstore buyers you never thought of for profits you never dreamed of even in uncertain times!
Here’s an announcement from the Association of Publishers for Special Sales about a free two-day virtual conference starting this Thursday, January 28.
The APSS 2020 Book Selling University was such a huge success we thought we would do it again — with different topics and some new speakers. And yes, this two-day virtual conference is again presented to you at no charge. Nationally known speakers will help you discover how to sell more books, obtain more and better publicity, get media appearances, build your personal brand and much more. Speakers include Guy Achtzehn, Brian Jud, Joanne McCall, Marika Flatt, Sandy Smith, Jared Kuritz, Sharon Castlen, and Helen Sedwick.
- How to Get Media Attention When No One Knows Who the Hell You Are
- A Panel Discussion About Getting More Publicity in Niche Markets
- Don’t Count Them Out! Selling to Libraries Amidst the Continuing COVID Pandemic
- How to Contact and Get a Reply from Any Prospective Buyer
- Selling More Books During a Pandemic (retail, military, government, homeschooling, etc.)
- Q & A workshop – How to Get Published Specifically for Special Sales
- Seven Ways To Monetize Your Book
- Copyrights, Trademarks and Avoiding Scams and Lawsuits
- How to Create Your Personal Brand
For more information or to register for any or all courses go to: https://bit.ly/2NtFVVi